Need an easy to make snack now that the kids are going back to school and you are busier than ever? Our latest recipe is an easy to make trail mix that is packed with health benefits thanks to dried fruit, nuts, goji berries, and Green Vibrance!
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chunks
- 1 cup freeze dried banana slices (banana chips work well too)
- 1 cup pineapple, dried and diced
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almonds, roasted and salted
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss until well combined then transfer to airtight jars.
- Enjoy! (The trail mix will keep for about one month in the refrigerator or 6 months in the freezer)