Chocolate Nice Cream Banana Split
You scream, I scream, we all scream for NICE CREAM! While traditional ice cream is great, nice cream is twice as nice (see what we did there?). Nice to your taste buds and a healthier alternative that is just as delicious. Our latest recipe is a chocolate banana nice cream split which is perfect given that today is National Banana Split Day! This easy to make recipe is delicious and healthy thanks to frozen bananas, coconut milk, cacao powder, & Maximum Vibrance - Chocolate Chunk. Recipe below.
- 1 scoop Maximum Vibrance - Chocolate Chunk
- 2 cupsfrozen, banana‚ chunks (about 4 bananas)
- 1/2 cup coconutmilk
- 2 Tbscacaopowder
- 1 banana, sliced lengthwise in half
- whipped coconut cream
- sprinkles to garnish
- In a high-speed blender, add all ingredients and blend until consistent then transfer to a small container.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until solidified.
- When ready, scoop from the container, pair with the sliced banana pieces, top with coconut whipped cream, and garnish with sprinkles.