Fall is here and so are the many delicious and nutritious flavors of Fall. Our latest recipe is delicious and healthy caramel chia seed pudding that is packed with health benefits of chia seeds, maple syrup, coconut milk, and Maximum Vibrance – Vanilla Bean!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop Maximum Vibrance – Vanilla Bean
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and divide into two jars.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, In a small pot add all ingredients together and bring to medium-high heat for about 5-10 minutes or until bubbly and foamy, stirring consistently.
- When ready, remove from the heat and allow to completely cool before using.
- Afterwards, return the chia pudding and top with the caramel.