I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Nice Cream! That’s right – tomorrow is National Ice Cream Day! Swap the fatty ice cream for our latest recipe – a deliciously healthy nice cream sundae instead! Our latest recipe is a nice cream that is packed with healthy benefits and is as tasty as it is good for you thanks to Banana, Almond Milk, and Green Vibrance!
Vanilla Nice Cream –
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance
- 4 cups frozen banana chunks
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 1 fresh banana, peeled and sliced in half
Vegan Fudge Sauce –
- 1/2 cup Vegan Chocolate
- 1/4 Coconut Milk
- In a high-speed blender, add all ingredients except for the coconut shreds. Blend until consistent then transfer to a small container.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until solidified. Garnish with coconut shreds.
- Melt the vegan chocolate and coconut milk together and whisk until smooth and consistent.
- When nice cream is ready, scoop from the container, top with vegan fudge sauce, and Enjoy!