It’s officially fall but we’re still dreaming of the warm sunshine with this Pineapple smoothie bowl (festive bowl is optional, but highly encouraged). Find the recipe below:
- 1 scoop Vibrance Orange Pineapple
- 1.5 cups pineapple
- 2 cups frozen banana pieces
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen kale
- Cut a pineapple in half and scoop out the insides.
- Remove the harder part of the pineapple insides and toss in a blender with remaining ingredients.
- Process until consistent then transfer back into the pineapple bowls.
- Garnish with nuts, fruit and seeds. Enjoy!