These max-out balls are so easy to make and convenient for the busy, on-the-go lifestyle we all lead nowadays. They will keep you satisfied for hours, too, we promise! find the recipe below:
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Maximum Vibrance
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 Tbsp natural honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A handful of coconut flakes
- 2-4 Tbsp liquid almond milk
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl.
- Add in almond butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add in coconut flakes. Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Slowly add in liquid 1 tablespoon of almond milk at a time and using hands. Combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape.
- Roll into balls using hands.
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before enjoying.