Spring means fresh flavors are back! This healthy yet tasty treat using mango, chia seeds, and Joint Vibrance will hit the spot and leave you asking for seconds.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 scoop Joint Vibrance
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the Mango Smoothie.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and consistent.
- Afterwards, spoon smoothie into two containers.
- Layer the chia pudding on top of the smoothie.
- Garnish to preference and enjoy!