Sunday mornings are for pancakes! Our latest recipe are some deliciously fluffy protein packed pancakes that are loaded with health benefits thanks Maximum Vibrance Vanilla Bean! These pancakes are a quick and easy breakfast to fuel you up for the busy day ahead!
- 1 scoop Maximum Vibrance – Vanilla Bean
- 1 cup gluten free flour (Bob’s Red Mill is fantastic!)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbs monk fruit sweetener (coconut sugar or date sugar work as well)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 banana (mashed with 1/2 cup water, before mixing into the batter)
- 2 cups unsweetened plant milk, as needed to thin out the batter
- Stir together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separated, small bowl, mash the banana then pour 1/2 cup of the plant-based milk and whisk until combined and loosened. (Alternatively, can use a blender.)
- Afterwards, add the mixture to the dry ingredients and add remaining liquids. Stir until combined.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and add cooking oil of choice to coat the surface.
- Measure out ¼ cup of batter and pour it on the hot skillet, allowing the batter to cook for a couple of minutes, or until the pancakes begin to set around the edges.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and repeat the cooking process for the other side for another minute or two, until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Repeat this process for the remaining batter.
- When ready, stack the pancakes and top with maple syrup or your favorite toppings. Enjoy!