Tomorrow is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, so we thought our latest recipe was the perfect way to indulge in a healthy way! Our latest recipe is a healthy and delicious nice cream full of healthy benefits and delicious flavor thanks to chocolate, coconut, frozen bananas, and Green Vibrance Chocolate Coconut!
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance – Chocolate Coconut
- 2 cups frozen banana chunks (about 4 bananas)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbs cacao powder
- 1 Tbs coconut shreds
- In a high-speed blender, add all ingredients except for the coconut shreds. Blend until consistent then transfer to a small container.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until solidified. Garnish with coconut shreds
- When ready, scoop from the container, pair with fresh berries and enjoy!