Who knew a superfood pudding would taste this good?
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 2 1/4 cups of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of Green Vibrance Chocolate Coconut
- Add the chia seeds, Green Vibrance Chocolate Coconut and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the coconut milk and maple syrup and whisk it up until well mixed.
- Then place the mixing bowl into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- At around the 15-minute mark, take the bowl out and give it a stir
- After 30 minutes, serve with some dark chocolate pieces.