Pumpkin Spice Green Smoothies
Once fall comes around, people go crazy for everything pumpkin. If you’re one of those people, we have a smoothie for you. This smoothie is quite a bit healthier than the pumpkin lattes you’d get at your local Starbucks.
Let’s dive into the ingredients and how to make it.
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1-inch fresh ginger
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Now, let's get to the fun part - blending up this fall-flavored masterpiece.
- Start by peeling and finely grating your fresh ginger. Set this aside for now.
- In your blender, combine the almond milk, water, canned pumpkin, banana, and frozen mango. Blend until smooth.
- Add the fresh ginger, Green Vibrance, and all your spices - that's your cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Blend again.
- Finally, add your spinach. It might seem like a lot, but it will blend down beautifully and add that vibrant green color we love.
- Blend until everything is combined into a smooth and creamy texture.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle a little extra cinnamon on top if you're feeling fancy, and enjoy!
This Pumpkin Spice Green Smoothie is not just a delight to your taste buds, but it also offers numerous health benefits. Here's why:
Green Vibrance: This nutrient-dense superfood supplement helps support a healthy immune system, digestion, and overall cellular health.
Pumpkin: If you didn’t know pumpkin is high in fiber and vitamin A which can improve your vision and skin health.
Spinach: Rich in iron and other essential nutrients, spinach helps promote blood cell function and strong bones.
Ginger: Helps fight inflammation and can soothe digestive discomfort.
Spices: Cinnamon, nutmeg, and all the spices added are not just for flavor. They have antioxidant properties and offer several health benefits like anti-inflammatory effects and blood sugar control.
What Can Be Added To This Smoothie (Garnishing)?
Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds)
Roasted and salted, these seeds can add a crunchy texture and a touch of saltiness that adds some character to your smoothie.
If you’re vegan, coconut cream could be a good replacement for whipped cream and could also be a great addition to a pumpkin flavored smoothie. It’s very similar to adding whipped cream to your pumpkin latte.
So when fall time comes around, consider heading to the grocery store and getting your hands on some Green Vibrance, before going out and getting a pumpkin latte.
With love and health,