Chai Spice Smoothie
Chai tea is a comforting drink to have during the colder days of the year. However, if you like the taste of Chai tea so much, what if I told you that you could also create a refreshing smoothie version of it?
Chai isn’t only tasty, it has many health benefits like aiding digestion, boosting immunity, and providing antioxidant properties. Not only do I love Chai, but specifically I love Vanilla Chai. That’s where Maximum Vibrance comes in. Not only is Maximum Vibrance an all in one superfood supplement , but it also boasts a delightful Vanilla Bean flavor that pairs perfectly with the spices of chai.
So how exactly is this smoothie made? Let’s break it down.
- 1 C. Maximum Vibrance Vanilla Bean
- 1 C. almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- Begin by peeling the banana and breaking it into a few pieces. This not only aids the blending process, but bananas also provide an energy-boosting kick of potassium to your smoothie.
- Next, pour the almond milk into your blender. Using almond milk is a great way to keep your smoothie dairy-free and reduce the overall calorie content. Plus, it adds a delicious nutty flavor that perfectly complements the warm chai spices.
- Now, it's time for our superstar ingredient - Maximum Vibrance Vanilla Bean. Loaded with essential nutrients, plant-based protein, and probiotics, this versatile supplement serves as the perfect base for our smoothie, ensuring a satisfying and healthful beverage.
- After the Maximum Vibrance, add all your ground spices – cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice. These classic chai spices don't just taste great; they come with their own health benefits, too. For example, cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar levels, while ginger is excellent for digestion.
- Now that all the ingredients are in your blender, blend until smooth. Depending on your blender, this might take anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Once you have a smooth, creamy texture, pour your smoothie into your favorite glass. For an extra touch of autumn, you could even sprinkle a little extra cinnamon or nutmeg on top.
What Can You Add to This Smoothie?
Whipped Coconut Cream:
For those who desire a richer texture and a nice contrast, a dollop on top would be ideal.
Chopped almonds or pistachios would add a crunchy texture and nutty flavor.
If you want to, add some coconut, it pairs well with the vanilla notes.
So, contrary to popular belief, Chai is more than just a comforting tea in the winter time, it could also make for a good smoothie. If you want to check out more of our recipes. Click here.
Till next time,