Apple Pie Green Smoothie
When it comes to popular desserts, apple pie is sure up there. I think you could argue that apple pie is the most popular pie out of any other alternative. Because of this, we had to come up with our own healthy smoothie version of apple pie, called the “apple pie green smoothie”.
With all the tasty elements of an apple pie, with an addition of Green Vibrance + Protein , you get your autumn fix while also fueling your body with the essential nutrients it needs. So, how exactly do you make this smoothie? Take a look below. Be sure to read till the end to see some popular garnishings for this specific smoothie.
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance + Protein
- 2 Cups Baby spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 medium apple
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Cup almond milk
- Start by adding the almond milk and baby spinach to your blender. Blend until you have a smooth mixture. This method ensures the spinach fully breaks down, and you won't have chunky bits of leaves in your smoothie!
- Add the frozen banana, chopped apple, almond butter, and cinnamon. Blend again until everything is well combined.
- Finally, toss in a scoop of Green Vibrance + Protein. Give it a final whirl until your smoothie is creamy and dreamy.
- Pour your smoothie into a glass, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon, and relish the flavors of this delightful concoction.
- Your Apple Pie Green Smoothie is ready. It's a tasty, nutritious powerhouse that's perfect for any time of the day.
What You Could Add To This Smoothie
This smoothie really doesn’t need much, however, we have a couple things you could add to it!
Whipped Cream Or Coconut Cream
If you’re having this smoothie for dessert, adding a little bit of whipped cream can’t hurt. If you’re a vegan, adding coconut cream could be a great replacement for whipped cream.
If you want to add some crunch, granola crumble is a great idea.
Craving an apple pie, but don’t want to eat too many calories? This smoothie will do the trick. So, the next time that pie temptation strikes, reach for this smoothie and enjoy the best of both worlds.