Raspberry Swirl Bars
Sharing our latest recipe because who doesn't love a tasty new treat? These raspberry swirl bars will brighten your mood and you'll struggle to stop at just one!
Raspberry Swirl Sauce:
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.5 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 6 dates, pitted
- 11 oz. coconut cream
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Soak dates and cashews overnight in enough water to cover by 1 inch.
- In the meantime create the crust by adding all crust ingredients to a food processor and blending until just combined.
- Transfer contents to a lined 8‚x8‚ baking dish and press down to solidify the layer.
- Make the raspberry swirl sauce by blending together the raspberries and maple syrup. Set aside for when the filling is finished.
- For the filling, drain the cashews and dates then combine all filling ingredients into a high speed blender and process until smooth and consistent.
- Pour the filling into the baking dish, smooth out, then sporadically scoop the raspberry sauce on top.
- Using a toothpick, swirl it around to create a unique pattern.
- Afterwards, transfer to the freezer to set for at least 3 hours.
- When ready, slice into 2‚x2‚ squares and enjoy!