Apple Kiwi Kale Smoothie
Hi to all my fellow vibrant health enthusiasts! This is Paige Parke here, aka Smoothie Queen, with another great recipe hit for your next smoothie. Here is our latest smoothie concoction, the tasty and nutrient-rich Apple Kiwi Kale Smoothie charged up with Green Vibrance. This is for those that love the most nutrient-dense foods to enhance their health and well-being. Unlike most green smoothies, this one has a great taste, so you can enjoy each sip while your body gets the nutrients it needs.
If you are ready to taste this refreshing and tasty smoothie recipe, let’s get started and check out all the ingredients you’ll need.
Delicious Green Smoothie Ingredients:
1 cup of densely packed kale
1 whole green apple, cored and sliced
1 ripe kiwi, peeled and sliced
Juice from half a lemon
1 tbsp. honey
3/4 cup coconut water
1 scoop Green Vibrance
A handful of ice cubes for chilling
Next step is to mix all these amazing ingredients with your blender.
- Pour the coconut water first. That way, no other ingredients get stuck to the bottom. The coconut water enhances the tropical notes of the smoothie while also providing the hydration you need.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon in the blender for a zesty burst that will complement the rest of the ingredients.
- Now is the time to throw in the Kale and blend it at high speed so it breaks down completely. This will give us a strong nutrient-rich foundation.
- Dice the apples and kiwis and throw them in as well to get a tangy infusion of sweetness and much-needed fiber.
- If you’d like your smoothie to be a little sweeter, add one to two tablespoons of honey to your liking.
- Let's not forget about the ice to give us that cool refreshing feel.
- Last but not least, we have to throw in one scoop of Green Vibrance. This blend of over 70 ingredients which has vitamins, probiotics, enzymes, and nutrient-rich plants ensures are smoothie is supercharged with nutrition.
At this point you have your blender whirling away to make a smooth creamy finish that is slightly chilled and ready to enjoy. Feel free to add a scoop of plant-based protein if you’re drinking it as post-workout. If you’re making it for a group of friends or family, don’t forget to garnish it with some fresh slices of apple or kiwi. You can even throw in a spoon of Coconut Cream to make it more of a dessert. I really hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and it becomes part of your healthy dessert menu.
For more delicious smoothie recipe ideas, check out the recipe area of our blog.
If you're also interested in our supplements, click here.