Enjoy this smoothie bowl after a workout to replenish the body. It offers MAX benefits for the following reasons:
- Offers healthy fats, carbohydrates and plant-based protein that can be appropriate for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Frozen banana and cauliflower together add a desert-tasting consistency and fiber
- Both banana and coconut water add additional potassium, which is one of the most important electrolytes that is lost in sweat
- The 25 billion probiotics found in Maximum Vibrance promotes healthy digestion
- It’s delicious!
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 fresh banana (keep half for topping)
- 1/2 cup frozen cooked cauliflower
- 2 tbsp nut butter (preferably almond butter- so good!)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 scoops chocolate OR vanilla Maximum Vibrance
- 1-2 drops organic stevia (optional)
- Blueberries, coconut flakes, sliced strawberries, almond flakes and sliced banana for topping
- Blend all ingredients together, adding more water if needed.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, coconut flakes, almond flakes and sliced banana.