Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cookies
May 11, 2021
Pumpkin spice season is in full force so we thought our latest recipe should be a delicious twist on the love it or hate it fall flavor! Our latest recipe is a delicious no-bake cookie that is packed with health benefits from pumpkin, dates, spices, pecans,and Green Vibrance! Recipe below.
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- (Optional garnish) 1 cup melted white chocolate‚Ø
- Place the pitted dates and pecans into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and continue pulsing until just combined. The texture should easily stick together when pinched.‚Ø‚ØIf it is too wet simply add more pecans or coconut flakes.
- ext, roll the mixture into 2‚ balls and flatten gently to form a cookie.‚Ø‚ØPlace onto a tray or plate.
- Afterward, drizzle with white chocolate and transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Finally, remove from fridge and enjoy!