No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
This Friday is National Cheesecake Day so we figured this was the perfect to whip up a deliciously healthy version of the dessert favorite for our newest recipe! Our latest recipe is a no-bake cheesecake that is packed with healthy benefits and is as tasty as it is good for you thanks to dates, walnuts, orange extract, and Vibrance - Orange Pineapple! Recipe below.
| Cheesecake Filling -
1. For the filling, soak dates and cashews overnight in enough water to cover by 1 inch.
2. In themeantime,create the crust by adding all crust ingredients to a food processor and blending until just combined.
3. Transfer contents into 4 small springform pans and patiently press down to solidify.
4. For the filling, drain the cashews and dates then combine with remaining filling ingredients into ahigh-speedblender and process until smooth and consistent.
5. Pour the filling over the crust, smooth out, then transfer to the fridge to set for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
6. When ready, top with fresh fruit. Finally, grab a spoon and enjoy!