Green Ginger & Orange Smoothie
Do you want a smoothie that combines the sweetness of fruit, the zesty punch of ginger, and the nutritional depth of spinach? If so you’re in luck. Our Green Ginger and Orange smoothie has everything needed to get your morning started on the right path. Let’s dive into the ingredients and how you could quickly whip this up!
- 1 Scoop of Green Vibrance
- 2 Cups of Almond Milk
- 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach
- 1 Peeled Orange
- 1 Cup of Pineapple
- 1 Piece of Fresh Ginger
- Start with pouring the almond milk into your blender. Adding the liquid first helps your blender run a bit more smoothly.
- Next, add the spinach, peeled orange, and pineapple to the blender.
- Grate in your fresh ginger. Adjust the quantity to your taste - I love a good kick of ginger in the morning!
- The final, most important ingredient - scoop in your Green Vibrance. It's the star of our smoothie, after all!
- Blend everything together until you achieve a smooth, creamy consistency.
Once you're done, simply pour it into your favorite glass. If you like to add some garnishing for both a boost in taste and visual appeal here’s a couple ideas to add into this smoothie:
Ginger can be strong for some people. Adding in some cool and refreshing mint leaves can counteract the warmth of the ginger. It also makes it look more appetizing as well.
Chia or Flax Seeds
If you like a little added crunch in your smoothie, a sprinkle of Chia or Flax seeds not only gives a slight crunch but also boosts the nutritional profile with their omega-3 fatty acids.
What’s better than complimenting some pineapple with some coconut. A light sprinkle of shredded coconut could add a tropical vibe to this smoothie.
So, if you like the idea of starting your day with this smoothie, head to the grocery store and get everything you need. If you need to re-up on your Green Vibrance supply, click here now!