Fluffy Vanilla Protein Pancakes
November 09, 2021
Sunday mornings are for pancakes! Our latest recipe are some deliciously fluffy protein packed pancakes that are loaded with health benefits thanksMaximum Vibrance Vanilla Bean!These pancakes are a quick and easy breakfast to fuel you up for the busy day ahead! Recipe below.
1 scoop Maximum Vibrance - Vanilla Bean
- 1 cup gluten free flour (Bob‚s Red Mill is fantastic!)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbs monk fruit sweetener (coconut sugar or date sugar work as well)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 banana (mashed with 1/2 cup water, before mixing into the batter)
- 2 cups unsweetened plant milk, as needed to thin out the batter
- Stir together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separated, small bowl, mash the banana then pour 1/2 cup of the plant-based milk and whisk until combined and loosened.‚Ø (Alternatively, can use a blender.)
- Afterwards, add the mixture to the dry ingredients and add remaining liquids. Stir until combined.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and add cooking oil of choice to coat the surface.
- Measure out º cup of batter and pour it on the hot skillet, allowing the batter to cook for a couple of minutes, or until the pancakes begin to set around the edges.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and repeat the cooking process for the other side for another minute or two, until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Repeat this process for the remaining batter.
- When ready, stack the pancakes and top with maple syrup or your favorite toppings.‚Ø Enjoy!