Chocolate Maple Fudge
March 12, 2020
Smoothies aren't the only way to enjoy your greens! This rich fall fudge recipe has enough plant-based protein to power your day, and enough flavor to keep you reaching for another piece. Find the recipe below:
- 1 scoop Maximum Vibrance Chocolate
- 3 Dates Pitted
- cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Hot H2O (to cover dates)
- cup Coco Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 4 tbs Maple Sugar
- º cup Unsalted Cashew Butter
- 2 tbs Flax Meal
- Cover dates with hot water and allow to soak for 10 minutes to soften.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and consistent.
- Transfer to a coated and parchment-lined loaf pan.
- Place in the fridge to set
- When firm to the touch, slice and enjoy!