Almond-Chocolate Joy Smoothie
Skip dessert and indulge in this heart-healthy alternative that's sure to put a smile on your face. Almond, chocolate, and banana blend perfectly in this delicious nutrient-dense smoothie!
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, plus more if necessary
- 1 scoop Maximum Vibrance Chocolate
- 1 cup spinach
- A few ice cubes
- Drizzled Almond Butter
- Toasted Almonds
- Chia seeds
- Organic, gluten-free Granola
- Sliced Bananas
- Unsweetened Coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients (except toppings!) to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with desired toppings such as chia and granola.