It’s true women are more prone to urinary tract health issues because of our anatomy. However, this doesn’t mean men are immune to them. Urinary tract health can be negatively affected by caffeine, alcohol, poor hygiene, and dehydration. This smoothie could be helpful for prevention, maintenance, and perhaps even crisis intervention.
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 capsule Cran-Naturelle (opened and emptied)
- 1 capsule or 1 scoop U.T. Biotic
- 5 tablets U.T. Vibrance (optional – this is for crisis intervention)
- 1/2 cup 100% cranberry juice (This is important! None of that cranberry cocktail nonsense.)
- 1/2 cup water
Blend until smooth and enjoy. This smoothie is tart but in a nice refreshing sort of way. Perfect for a summer day.
About the author: Kate Shanley holds a B.S. in Animal Science and is also a board certified Holistic Health Coach, has a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University, and she’s a dog trainer.