Need an easy to make snack now that the kids are going back to school and you are busier than ever? Our latest recipe are easy to make Toasted Coconut Granola Snack Bars that are packed with health benefits thanks to almond butter, nuts, rolled oats, coconut, flax seed, and Green Vibrance – Chocolate Coconut!
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance – Chocolate Coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups toasted coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all granola ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Press into a pan to slice into bars.