Boost your daily antioxidants with matcha and assorted berries, and fuel your day with plant protein with this delicious granola topping!
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 serving Pro Matcha Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add honey and almond butter. Stir until almond butter is melted. Add vanilla extract, then remove from heat
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and flax. Mix well.
- Spread granola evenly over baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, then mix and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Cool, then add chocolate chips
Assembly idea: Add 1/2 cup of Nutty-Matcha Granola over organic vanilla yogurt with 1/4 cup each of blueberries and strawberries. YUM!