This recipe from Monique Sourinho, is twice as nice when you share it with a friend (while practicing social distancing, of course). The addition of Maximum Vibrance gives you meals worth of plant-based protein, plus antioxidants to help support a strong immune system, probiotics to help with digestion, and each of the macronutrients with the support of micronutrients that the body needs to function optimally. Try the recipe below, and let us know what you think!
- 6 frozen bananas, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop Max Vibrance Vanilla
- 1.5 cups cashew or almond milk
1. Blend all ingredients together until well incorporated and thick.
2. Transfer the mixture to a small pan or container and freeze for 4-6 hours or until thickened.
3. Scoop, garnish and enjoy!