Now your pup can nourish his (or her) joints in a fantastic, extra-snackable way! Joint + Hip is loved by pets and pet owners alike for its healing properties (and beef liver flavor). These biscuits take it to the next level.
- 4 scoops Joint + Hip
- 1 cup flour (we recommend whole wheat, but any flour is fine)
- 1 cup instant oats
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup beef stock (have more on hand, just in case)
- ¼ cup peanut butter or almond butter
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Combine the Joint + Hip, flour, oats and flaxseed in a medium bowl. Add in ½ cup of the beef broth and all of the peanut butter. Mix thoroughly, adding additional beef broth if necessary to bring the mixture together to a thick dough. Form into a ball and turn out on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough to about ¼ inch thickness. Cut out to your favorite, fun shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Flip halfway through baking.
- Make sure they’re completely cool before offering one to your pup. They keep in an airtight container for about one week.