- Resists collagenase enzymes.
- Improves homeostasis of the active, hormonal form of vitamin D, especially in those deficient in vitamin D.
- May raise testosterone levels as much as 50% if needed in men in 60 days.
- May increase DHEA and Vitamin-D-3 levels if needed in men and women.
- May help postmenopausal women deficient in vitamin D-3 by increasing hormonal D-3, testosterone, estradiol and DHEA.The net effect of boron has been repeated in studies on many species of mammals from mice to humans. When Boron nutrition is adequate, the body retains more calcium than it loses (positive calcium balance).
Super Natural Boron