- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried apricots (chipped into 1/4 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 scoops Super Kids Vibrance, Awesome Apple
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix dry oats, all seeds, all dried fruits, and Super Kids Vibrance, Awesome Apple into medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, honey and almond butter. Add to dry mixture and combine, stirring until completely mixed.
- Using a rubber spatula, press mixture into 9×5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cover and place in refridgerator until set, 2-3 hours.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!