Dairy and gluten free almond butter chocolate chip cookies featuring Pro Matcha! Makes 30-40 cookies
- 3 cups almond butter
- 3 eggs
- 6 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips, non dairy
- 1/2 cup Pro Matcha Vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of your ingredients except the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease pan with coconut oil and form your cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown