Winter is upon us and the means winter flavors are back! Our latest recipe is a delicious and healthy snack bar that features the seasons favorite ingredients! Our Cranberry Oatmeal Bars are packed with health benefits from cranberries, old fashion oats, flaxseed, and Spectrum Vibrance!
- 1 scoop Spectrum Vibrance
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 Tbs ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbs ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup (pure)maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cup non-dairy powdered creamer
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Afterwards, line a 8×8” inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Transfer the oat mixture into the pan then bake for 30 minutes.
- Next, remove from the pan and allow to rest on a cooling rack.
- When ready, slice into 8 bars.