- 1 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate (at least 72% cacao), melted
- 3 very ripe avocados
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Field of Greens
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 cup coco whip, lite
- Chopped almonds and toasted coconut flakes (as toppings)
- In a bowl or food processor, mash avocado until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, melted chocolate, coconut milk, honey, and Field of Greens. Blend until smooth.
- If not sweet enough, add more honey (or other sweetener). If too sweet, add a pinch of cocoa powder.
In a glass: Add a layer of chocolate pudding, then add a layer of whipped cream, followed by slivered almonds and toasted coconut. Repeat layers until the cup is full (but we think three layers looks great).