November 20th is National Peanut Butter Fudge Day! Our latest recipe is just that except a healthy version! Our Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fudge is packed with health benefits from peanut butter, maple syrup, and Maximum Vibrance – Chocolate Chunk!
- 1 Scoop Maximum Vibrance – Chocolate Chunk
- 2 cups raw coconut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups natural, creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz semi sweet chocolate baking bar
- In a saucepan, add coconut butter and maple syrup and bring to medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. The mix should begin to smooth and thicken into a dense paste.
- Next, add the peanut butter, Maximum Vibrance – Chocolate Chunk, and vanilla extract to the saucepan and stir to combine. Continue to cook for an additional 2-4 minutes or until the mixture transforms into a smooth and pourable texture.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- While it cools, break up the chocolate bar and transfer into a microwave-safe bowl, then microwave for 1 minute (stirring halfway through, until it completely melts and smooths out.
- Afterwards, prepare a 9×9-inch baking dish by greasing with nonstick cooking spray and layering parchment paper.
- Return the peanut butter mixture and pour in half nto the baking tray. Use an offset spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Next, add the melted chocolate to the remaining peanut butter mixture and mix until throughout combined.
- When ready, layer the chocolate mixture into the baking tray, over the peanut butter layer, and spread it evenly.
- Use a toothpick to gently swirl the the layers together, then give the tray a few taps to remove any possible air bubbles and to smooth out the surface.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- When ready, flip the baking tray upside down to remove the fudge.
- Cut into small pieces and enjoy! (Refrigerate in between eating.)