These power-packed brownie bites provide all of the nutritional support and protein to help keep you focused and ready to tackle your day! Try the recipe below:
(Makes roughly 30 bites)
- 1 scoop Maximum Vibrance Vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2-3 Medjool dates, pitted (or coconut sugar to sweeten)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chunks
- Using a food processor, pulse all ingredients except mini chocolate chips until dough-like consistency/can hold itself together.
- Afterward, transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll in 1” balls then store in an airtight container, or enjoy immediately!