Caramel Apple Green Smoothie
There are two things that I, and almost everyone else loves during the fall. Pumpkins and Apples. From apple picking to pumpkin lattes, it’s a lot to be excited about. For this smoothie recipe we’re going to focus on the apple side of things.
If you’re in the mood for a sweet apple smoothie, check it out below.
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance +Protein
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1/2 C full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 C ice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Optional caramel drizzle
- Prep: Core and chop the Granny Smith apples. Remember to leave the skin on to boost your fiber intake. Next, remove the pits from the Medjool dates. This natural sweetener is also a good source of fiber and contains essential minerals.
- Blend: Place the chopped apples, dates, Green Vibrance +Protein, coconut milk, ice, and lemon juice into your blender. I always recommend using a high-speed blender for the smoothest, creamiest results.
- Blend Some More: Blend on high until smooth. Take a moment to admire the gorgeous green color. That's your Green Vibrance +Protein at work!
- Serve: Pour your smoothie into your favorite glass. For those with a sweet tooth, drizzle a little caramel on top. Yes, it's a treat, but hey, balance is the key to a vibrant life, right?
This Caramel Apple Green Smoothie not only tastes like fall in a glass but also gives your body a nourishing boost. The protein from our Green Vibrance +Protein will keep you satiated, and the combination of apple, dates, and coconut milk will provide a natural energy boost. It's a perfect way to kickstart your morning or recharge your afternoon.
Tips and Suggestions
Variety is the spice of life: Feel free to swap out Granny Smith apples for another variety if you prefer a sweeter smoothie. Just remember, the tarter the apple, the more it'll complement that caramel drizzle.
Freeze your apples: If you want to make the smoothie more frosty, consider freezing your apples beforehand.
Make it nuttier: add some almond or cashew butter for added creaminess and a dose of healthy fats.
Boost it up: If you want to add some health benefits, consider adding a teaspoon of cinnamon or turmeric. These spices can boost your antioxidant intake and add an exciting twist to the flavor.
If you’re interested in more of our recipes (for all seasons), check them out here.