Being a groundbreaking and modern company, there is always something happening at Vibrant Health. When you are aiming to design evolutionary formulas you need smart minds capable of independent thinking. We think differently from the rest of the nutrition industry. We dont wish to be seen as a traditional Nutraceutical Brand. We wish to be seen as Brand built on Science and by the efficacy of our formulations.
Vibrant Health highly values its associates, offering them flexible work hours, a relaxed workplace with business-casual attire, and industry-leading nutritional products. Vibrant Health associates are appreciated and given every opportunity to excel. Vibrant Health rewards hard work, values creative thinking, and remains dedicated to helping associates grow and develop their skills, all while having fun!
To all those who apply: Thanks for expressing your interest in a position with Vibrant Health. We receive lots of amazing applicants and can only contact those selected for an interview for one of our open opportunities. If you dont hear from us, we may still reach out to you for future opportunities, so hang tight and good luck with the job search.
Vibrant Health is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Vibrant Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
The Digital Media Strategist will drive the Vibrant Health’s marketing strategy and community development on all existing and emerging social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) The individual will be responsible for strategizing, planning, developing and implementing Vibrant Health’s social media presence, strategies, promoting brand awareness, growth of Vibrant Health’s online-community persona, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with Vibrant Health’s Senior Management to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
The Digital Media Strategist is a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Digital Media Strategist’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
• Conduct Social Media Audit for Vibrant Health and Our Competitors
• Ensure social media is integrated in all promotions and events
• Manage social media campaigns for Vibrant Health. Duties include online advocacy, posting blogs, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Overseeing and participating in day-to-day direct communications with our social media fan base.
• Responsible for updating the official organization’s social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other similar community sites with captivating content to develop relevant exposure for Vibrant Health news and promotions.
• Posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of Vibrant Health in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Manage a Blogger outreach programs
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly share feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring with Senior Management to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Alert management of any new social media or technology that may useful for the organization.
• Schedule and coordinate monthly Vibrant Health e-newsletter.
• Coordinate content for email blasts and banner ads.
• Develop campaigns to increase Vibrant Health online buyer database.
• Develop email contacts list and work with and manage contacts to develop relevant exposure to Vibrant Health news and promotions, E.g., Constant Contact
• Schedule for promotions section of homepage including all upcoming events.
• Examine web analytics using email open and click rates to make recommendations/changes to the site or marketing campaigns based on the results.
• Measure and analyze to establish ROI
• Daily monitoring of vibranthealth.com including accuracy checks and updates.
Qualifications, Experience and Software Knowledge
• 3 + years social media experience with proven results
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
• Marketing experience required
• Proven level of understanding of the role that the social media plays in the communications mix – both consumer and B2B audiences.
• Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
• Manage and Create Facebook Re-Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
• Excellent Project Management skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Strong technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Effective written and oral communications skills with an excellent command over the English language (proficiency in other languages a plus)
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop software a plus
• Video editing experiences a plus.
Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.